The UC Merced Fellows program was established by the UC Merced Foundation in 2019 to provide an opportunity for former trustees to continue their engagement with the university. The program may be expanded in the future to include other members of the campus community.
Continued engagement and exposure to the university. There is no minimum or maximum term - Fellows are invited to remain in the program for as long as they would like.
Engagement opportunities include:
- Invitations to special university events
- Invitations to board meeting receptions
- Inclusion in impact and content sessions
- Quarterly newsletter with key university updates
Achievement and service over an extended period of time, as illustrated by:
- Outstanding service to the university
- Distinguished career
- Outstanding service to the community